Film Specs for Lithographic Cards:
Digital Specs for Lithographic Cards:
- Credit card size is 3.375" x 2.125" (3 3/8" x 2 1/8"). If the image bleeds, add a .125" (1/8") bleed for a total image size of 3.625" x 2.375" (3 5/8" x 2 3/8")
- Film must be right-reading, emulsion down, and 200 line screen.
- A Colorkey and Matchprint must be supplied along with the film or these will be created at additional expense.
The two most common problems with art submissions are:
- Digital files prepared for traditional CMYK separations meeting the above image requirements. (If the image requires PMS colors, please call out the specific Pantone number for each color.)
- Page layout programs such as Quark, PageMaker, Freehand and Illustrator are acceptable.
- Please include all support files, including fonts and EPS logos.
- Digital files may be submitted on a Zip disk, CD, 3.5" diskette or via e-mail attachment.
- Fonts are not included with the file (screen fonts and printer fonts must be included for each typeface, or type must be converted to artwork).
- Customers cut artwork off at the edge of the Active Image Area when the artwork needs to extend to the bleed line for printing purposes.